Our Lease Only Services
Don’t make the first biggest mistake most landlords make by putting the first tenant prospects that comes along into your property without having them properly screened and checked out. It’s easy for landlords to make the wrong emotional financial decisions. It is much easier and less expensive in the long run when you factor in your time and the added risk to let us do the work for you.
The second biggest mistake is allowing a company with independent sales agents that are not specialized in and dedicated exclusively to leasing and management to place a tenant in your property with no responsibility or incentive beyond a leasing commission.
- Bailey Properties is a full service Real Estate Leasing and Property Management Company. We also provide Buyer Broker services for Real Estate Investors. “Our Success is measured by the Satisfaction of our clients”
- At Bailey Properties, we provide every Client and Investor with unparalleled professional, prompt, and courteous service.
- We meet with all property owners, if locally available to evaluate the property and make recommendations to prepare your property in order to obtain the optimal monthly rental amount. We preview all properties which includes digital pictures of interior, exterior and common areas for your file. Per request, we will prepare a detailed inspection report for your review of any necessary required items for safety and code compliance. This cant be helpful for out of state owner's needing updates.
- All properties must become Tenant move in ready as soon as possible.
Marketing and Analysis:
- Bailey Properties will conduct an extensive marketing analysis prior to marketing your rental property. We work to obtain additional rental income and maximize the gross rental rates while seeking the best long term tenant prospects. The analysis works with determining the optimal monthly rental amount for your property, by utilizing a wide range of professional resources. This will provide us with the latest rental rates and enable our leasing agents to maximize rental income and minimize the days of vacancy. Our extensive marketing strategies have proven well in filling long term rental properties. Along with our networking, social media marketing, and corporate affiliations, we place property information and photos of your rental on our website which has produced a quality national and international clientele of leasing prospects. Multiple ads are placed on other rental property websites, yard signage and the multiple listing services, exposing it to thousands of local Realtors and potential tenants. Our experienced staff is available during normal business hours and weekends for showings.
- Bailey Properties will prepare rental and lease agreements conforming to Oklahoma Landlord Tenant Act for your rental property. Upon request, a Greater Tulsa Association of Realtors lease will be utilized. This will also include all disclosures and addendum's required by Oklahoma Law in order to secure your tenant and protect you during the lease term of occupancy.
Applicant Qualifying Process:
- Bailey Properties will thoroughly review each prospective tenant’s rental history, including prior evictions, court house records and personal internet searches available. Unless otherwise noted by owner, felony convictions associated with acts of violence or drugs within the last 10 years will not be accepted. Tenant’s current employment and stated income, contact your new tenant’s previous landlord(s) to verify payment history and care of property. Visit current local leased property to evaluate move out property condition, per owner request.
- We always present the processed application information to you for a discussion if required and requested. Often, the decision is easy as the applicant has a good rental history, adequate income, and meets other requirements such as pet restrictions. Other times, the applicant may have a good rental history but experiencing relocation for a new job or other circumstances that require further discussion and consultation with you.
Coordinate Move-In of New Tenant:
- Bailey Properties will collect the first month’s rent and security deposit prior to your tenant’s scheduled move-in. We meet with your new tenant and ensure all agreements have been properly executed prior to tenant's move-in. We have all tenants complete and sign a “Statement of Condition” report verifying the condition and acceptance of the property at the time of tenant's move-in. We will also instruct your tenant per lease agreement regarding rental payment terms and required property maintenance. Unless otherwise noted, interior and exterior of property should be presented to tenant same as it should be returned upon vacancy. Lock re-key is highly recommended prior to tenant's move in for tenant's security and owner's protection from liability.
Lease Commission fee rates:
- 75% of one month’s gross rents for locating qualified tenants.
We look forward to the opportunity of serving you.
BAILEY PROPERTIES, LLC RESERVES THE RIGHTS OF USE FOR MARKETING AND/OR ADVERTISING ALL PHOTOGRAPHY TAKEN BY BAILEY PROPERTIES, LLC.